Free Online Virus Scanner
Free Email adress
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - Entertainment
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Ellen DeGeneres discussing her show ending with Oprah Winfrey couldn't be more perfect
It makes sense that with Ellen DeGeneres announcing she's ending her popular daytime show, she's choosing to talk about it with Oprah Winfrey..
● In pictures: The life and career of Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres is receiving the Carol Burnett Award at this year's Golden Globes..
● Ellen DeGeneres plans to end her talk show in 2022
Ellen DeGeneres tells The Hollywood Reporter that she plans to end her long-running daytime talk show in 2022..
● 'Army of the Dead' lets Zack Snyder cut loose on a too-long zombie-heist combo
"Army of the Dead" basically skips straight to "the Snyder cut" phase, since co-writer/director/cinematographer Zack Snyder clearly felt little pressure to cut in assembling this 2 ½-hour zombie/heist hybrid. The result is a Netflix movie that yields plenty of striking shots -- a Snyder specialty -- without giving enough life to its non-zombie cast..
● 'The Underground Railroad' conducts an unsettling ride through an alternate history
"The Underground Railroad" has an almost dreamlike quality, exploring an alternate history of the antebellum South that filters Colson Whitehead's Pulitzer Prize-winning book through "Moonlight" director Barry Jenkins' lens. But the emotional wallop delivered by Amazon's beautifully rendered limited series is somewhat offset by the journey's length, stretching about six terrific hours' worth of TV over a 10-hour format..
● Courtney Stodden accepts Chrissy Teigen's apology for social media bullying her
Courtney Stodden says she has accepted Chrissy Teigen's apology for bullying her on social media when Stodden was a teen, but is disputing that Teigen tried to reach out to her privately..
● 'Masked Singer' reveals The Russian Dolls
The first band to compete on "Masked Singer," The Russian Dolls were revealed on last night's show..
● Chris Rock recalls the final time he saw Chris Farley
Comedians Chris Rock and Chris Farley were great friends in their seven years together on "Saturday Night Live" in the 90s. In a new interview with Esquire, Rock says that before Farley died of an overdose in December 1997, he knew his friend didn't have long to live..
● Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2021 inductees are....
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame revealed its 2021 inductees on Wednesday, marking the most diverse group by musical genre in the organization's history..
● 'Bachelorette's' Kaitlyn Bristowe engaged to Jason Tartick
Two members of Bachelor Nation found love off the show..
● Phylicia Rashad appointed dean of fine arts at Howard University
Howard University announced Wednesday that alunma Phylicia Rashad has been appointed dean of the recently reestablished College of Fine Arts..
● Vincent D'Onofrio shares a glimpse inside his mind in new book of musings
If you missed Vincent D'Onofrio reading from his journals while being accompanied by the music of Dana Lyn at Joe's Pub in New York City, there's an alternative..
● Andra Day lost 40 pounds to play Billie Holiday -- but she didn't feel any prettier
Golden Globe-winner Andra Day has revealed that she lost 40 pounds to play jazz legend Billie Holiday -- but it didn't make her feel any prettier..
● 'Oxygen' won't leave you breathless, but the thriller will make you think
"Oxygen" probably would have been better as a "The Twilight Zone" or "Black Mirror" episode, as opposed to being stretched out into a movie. Even so, this French thriller -- premiering on Netflix -- pulls the audience into its claustrophobic world, building toward the resolution of a mystery that, thankfully, doesn't disappoint..
● Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo met at the BRIT Awards
Pop star Olivia Rodrigo performed at the 2021 BRIT Awards Tuesday night, but likely even more exciting to her was meeting her idol, Taylor Swift..
● 'Legends of the Hidden Temple' is getting a reboot for adults
"Legends of the Hidden Temple" is getting a reboot for adults..
● See who won at the Brit Awards
The Brit Awards, which highlight music, are taking place Tuesday..
● Broadway shows set reopening dates
Broadway will be back..
● 'Euphoria' star Sydney Sweeney shuts down online criticism over her looks
Sydney Sweeney released an emotional video responding to people online who criticized her appearance..
● Latest on the Golden Globes controversy
● Porsha Williams engaged to estranged husband of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' guest star
Porsha Williams has raised some eyebrows with the news that she is now engaged to a man "Real Housewives of Atlanta" viewers met this season as the husband of one of her friends..
● Billie Eilish is talking about the reaction to that Vogue cover
Billie Eilish appeared on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" on Monday night, where she talked about her changing hair styles, performed her new single and discussed her recent British Vogue cover..
● 'The Crime of the Century' lays bare who cashed in from the opioid epidemic
The title "The Crime of the Century" serves multiple purposes in director Alex Gibney's HBO documentary, highlighting the criminality associated with an opioid epidemic that has dragged on throughout this century. While the focus is on Purdue Pharma and the family behind it, the four-hour project spreads the blame, building on existing reporting with "secret documents and never-before-released depositions.".
● Apple TV+ announces Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry series debut date
A highly anticipated multi-part documentary series from co-creators and executive producers Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex, now has a debut date..
● Tom Cruise returns Golden Globe Awards in protest of HFPA
Tom Cruise has returned his returned his Golden Globe Awards to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, a source close to the actor told CNN on Monday..
● 'Grey's Anatomy' is coming back for Season 18
Television's longest-running medical drama is still alive and kicking..
● 'Here Today' pairs Billy Crystal and Tiffany Haddish in a gone-tomorrow comedy
In the spirit of Billy Crystal's last directing effort for the baseball movie "61*," "Here Today" serves up slow pitches for Crystal and Tiffany Haddish to knock out of the park, delivering another comedic odd couple with carefully massaged heart. As thin star showcases go, it's an occasionally effective bit of comfort food, arriving as theaters reopen and served with a generous side of schmaltz..
● See what's streaming in May
● 'The Water Man' is another coming-of-age tale, with the Oprah seal of approval
"The Water Man" arrives with the coveted Oprah Winfrey seal of approval, marking the directing debut of David Oyelowo, who also co-stars. Yet this coming-of-age movie is a very small-boned family movie, one that charitably would perhaps work best for older kids, in what feels like a too-lengthy trek to reach its well-intentioned message..
Free Online Games
Clickdrag balls of the same color so that 5 line up horizontally vertically or diagonally to make them disappear Use powerups Arcade Lines.
A more skillful version of the classic Tri Peaks card game If you enjoy solitaire then this is a game for you Tri Towers Solitaire.
Choose from one to four different suits deal out cards and create columns of ace to king Spider Solitaire.
Get your 4wheel passed all the obstacles 4 Wheel Madness.
Get on your bike and dare Jump and get your bike as high as possible doing some cool tricks Risky Rider.
Play Solitaire Solitaire.
Shoot bubbles so that they attach to other bubbles creating clumps of 3 or more of the same color to clear them The more bubbles you take down with a single shot the more points youll score If you make a mistake by shooting without clearing any bubbles new rows of bubbles will sometimes appear Bubble Hit.
Online Etch A Sketch for your drawing needs Etch A Sketch.
Get ready for a puzzling adventure This enchanted island is full of fuzzywuzzy creatures Fuzzy Island.
How many words can you create out of these letters before the clock runs down to zero Wurdz.
Even Emperor Akhbar I of the Mogul Empire played this nerving game on giant boards in the 16th century Flash Ludo.
Play against friends in this multiplayer Yahtzee dice game 5Dice.
Shoot the bubbles before they kill you Bubble Trouble.
A world domination board game with 6 levels to eliminate your enemies and conquer the world Sensou.
Swap this sea maidens secret stash of jewels Match rows of 3 or more jewels to clear them from the board Sea Treasure Match.
Match open pairs of tiles to clear the board as quickly as possible Links can be made across any open space Mahjong Link.
Suit up soldier the revolution is here Palisade Guardian Revolution.
Create an army suited to your fighting style and send that army into battle The way you attack affects the outcome Tactics 100.
Your mission is to locate infiltrate and annihilate a chemical weapons facility Destroy enemies and vehicles to fight your way through the levels Katie Commando.
It is the dawn of Alexander the Greats empire Build an army conquer the ancient world and prepare to face the deadly Persians in all out war Alexander.
Fly through space destroying tanks helicopters spaceships using your lasers and missiles RaidenX.
Control the traffic lights to let the cars through the intersections Keep them going Traffic Control.
This version of the popular card game is twice as nice and double the fun Freecell Duplex.
Another arcade classic this time its Mario 2 Mario 2.
Neat car game based on the film with the same title Dodge oncoming traffic and uhm goats The Transporter.
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Arab-Jewish violence sweeps through Israeli cities.
● Video shows mob violence breaking out in two Israeli cities
Video shows mob violence between Arabs and Jews in two Israeli cities following days of air strikes and rocket attacks. CNN's John Vause has more..
● Tensions between Israel and Palestinians are sky-high. Here's what you need to know
Conflict between Israelis and Palestinians boiled over this week, escalating rapidly into one of the worst rounds of violence between the two sides in the last several years..
● Nepal tries to form a new government as its Covid-19 crisis deepens
Nepal has been thrown into political turmoil after the country's Prime Minister was forced to step down following public anger over his response to a deadly second wave of Covid-19..
● Cheney's Mission Impossible to save the GOP from itself.
● Cooper exposes the Republican Party with side-by-side video
CNN's Anderson Cooper reveals what's happening within the Republican Party, starting with the vote to remove Rep. Liz Cheney from House GOP leadership. .
● UN confirms military forces blocking aid in Ethiopia's Tigray region following CNN investigation
The United Nations has confirmed that military forces are impeding humanitarian access to parts of Ethiopia's war-torn Tigray region, after an exclusive CNN investigation revealed that Eritrean troops were coordinating with Ethiopian forces to cut off critical aid routes..
● Olympic sponsor Toyota 'concerned' by growing public frustration over hosting Games
Toyota, one of the leading sponsors of this year's Olympic and Paralympic Games, says it's "concerned" with the amount of public frustration being directed at athletes ahead of the spectacle. .
● 'Something's not right': CNN crew confronted by soldiers
Eritrean troops are operating with total impunity in Ethiopia's war-torn northern Tigray region, killing, raping and blocking humanitarian aid to starving populations more than a month after the country's Nobel Peace Prize winning leader pledged to the international community that they would leave. CNN's Nima Elbagir reports..
● After months of hyping bitcoin, Elon Musk suddenly says Tesla will stop accepting it
Elon Musk says Tesla is abandoning plans to accept bitcoin as payment for the company's electric vehicles, citing the cryptocurrency's high environmental cost after months of being bullish on it..
● Ex-WH counsel McGahn to testify behind closed doors about Trump efforts to obstruct Russia investigation
Former Trump White House counsel Don McGahn will testify before the House Judiciary Committee behind closed doors about then-President Donald Trump's attempts to obstruct the Russia investigation, the House and the Justice Department announced in a court filing Wednesday night. .
● "If you're vaccinated and you're outside, put aside your mask," Fauci says.
● Boris Johnson echoes Republicans with voter ID push. But election fraud is still rare on either side of the Atlantic
Throughout his time as UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson has tried to distance himself from the insinuation that he is the British equivalent of Donald Trump, a comparison that the former US President himself was keen to make..
● A Republican House member just described January 6 as a 'normal tourist visit'
The Republican Party's attempts to rewrite the history of the January 6 riot at the US Capitol took another dramatic step forward at a Capitol Hill hearing Wednesday, when Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde (R) suggested that the insurrection was far less serious than it's been portrayed..
● Migrant children have been in US custody for weeks. Now the Biden administration has to reunite them with families
For a month, Meybelin has lived in a massive convention center located in the heart of San Diego. There, along with hundreds of other migrant children, she waits day in and day out to be released to a relative in the United States, frequently calling her parents in El Salvador distraught about the prolonged wait. .
● Defense attorneys ask judge to allow Ahmaud Arbery's past run-ins with the law into the trial
Attorneys representing the three White men accused of chasing and killing Ahmaud Arbery want to be allowed to tell a jury about Arbery's past run-ins with the law during the upcoming trial..
● Players affected by tear gas in Colombia
Players and staff from Colombian side Junior and Argentina's River Plate were left rubbing their eyes in discomfort after police fired tear gas at protesters outside the stadium ahead of their Copa Libertadores match in Barranquilla on Wednesday..
● Marjorie Taylor Greene confronts Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez outside House chamber, Washington Post reports
Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez outside the House chamber on Wednesday afternoon, according to an account from The Washington Post..
● More than 150 Republicans launch new political movement questioning Trump's role in GOP
A group of more than 150 Republicans, led by Donald Trump critics Evan McMullin and Miles Taylor, announced a new political movement that takes aim at former President Donald Trump's hold on the GOP and calls for a reform of the party..
● Administration to invest $7.4 billion to hire and train public health workers to respond to pandemic
The Biden administration will invest $7.4 billion to recruit and hire public health workers to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic and prepare for future public health challenges, the White House announced Thursday. .
● Alibaba's sales surge but cloud growth slows
Alibaba has reported earnings for the first time since China imposed a record fine on the tech giant — and the numbers were not as awful as some feared..
● What's happening at US gas stations.
● This is what vaccine inequity looks like.
● McDonald's raises wages at company-owned restaurants
McDonald's is the latest restaurant to say it's raising wages in a bid to attract workers. The company is increasing hourly employees' pay by about 10%, it announced Thursday -- but the change applies only to a small percentage of staff. .
● Japan nears a Covid-19 crisis. The Olympics could tip it over the edge
In less than three months, the world will be watching as Japan attempts to host the Summer Olympics in the midst of a global pandemic. As a fourth coronavirus wave takes shape, doctors fear the country's medical system could be pushed beyond the breaking point. CNN's Blake Essig gets rare access to the Covid-19 ward at Saitama Medical University International Medical Center..
● Tesla may be much worse off in China than anyone thought
Tesla's Chinese sales last month were much weaker than they originally appeared..
● Polestar wants to make a truly carbon neutral car. Here's why that won't be easy
Last month, Polestar, an electric vehicle maker that was spun off from Volvo, announced it will create a completely carbon neutral car, the Polestar 0, by 2030..
● U.N.: Deliberate starvation in South Sudan could be a war crime
Executive Director of the World Food Programme David Beasley speaks to CNN's Zain Asher about food insecurity in Madagascar and South Sudan amid war, climate change and the coronavirus pandemic..
● UFC superstar Conor McGregor tops Forbes' sport rich list for 2021
Despite the coronavirus pandemic curtailing sports leagues and forcing athletes to go on hiatus for much of 2020, the combined earnings of 2021's top 10 highest paid sports stars fell just short of the all-time record set in 2018..