Free Online Virus Scanner
Free Email adress
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - Entertainment
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Jennifer Aniston on vaccines: 'A lot of opinions don't feel based in anything except fear'
Jennifer Aniston keeps her people close but her vaccinated people closer..
● Simone Biles is headed out on her 'GOAT' tour this fall
Simone Biles has one plan in place following this summer's Tokyo Olympics..
● Kathy Griffin shares post-surgery update
Kathy Griffin shared an update on her health Tuesday..
● Matt Damon: 'I do not use slurs of any kind'
Matt Damon has issued a statement to clarify what he meant when he revealed that his daughter schooled him on using an anti-LGBTQ+ slur..
● 'America's Got Talent' contestant departs show due to cancer battle
"America's Got Talent" star Jane Marczewski has withdrawn from the competition due to health issues as she battles cancer..
● Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds recreate their first date for 10-year anniversary
If there was an award for the cutest anniversary idea, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds would win..
● 'Obama: In Pursuit of a More Perfect Union' looks back on his life and legacy
Timed to the former president's 60th birthday, "Obama: In Pursuit of a More Perfect Union" seeks to be the definitive document on Barack Obama's life and presidency, and at five-plus hours over three nights, mostly succeeds in that daunting task. At its best, this HBO production weds the soaring rhetoric and lofty expectations to the challenge of realizing that "more perfect union," both then and now..
● Jonah Hill debuts body positivity tattoo
Jonah Hill got some ink to celebrate his love..
● DaBaby apologizes for inflammatory comments
Rapper DaBaby has apologized for the false and disparaging comments he made about gay men and HIV during a performance at a Miami music festival..
● The new 'Venom' sequel trailer is here and it's gory
The new "Venom: Let There Be Carnage" trailer has dropped and it's a frightfest.
● Beyoncé's 'Formation' named best music video of all time by Rolling Stone
Beyoncé's "Formation" has been named best music video of all time by Rolling Stone..
● Jason Momoa's 'brother,' Lenny Kravitz, wishes him happy birthday
The love fest between Lisa Bonet's current husband and former husband continues..
● Kathy Griffin announces she has lung cancer
Years after Kathy Griffin shaved her head in solidarity with her sister who was undergoing chemotherapy, the comedian and actress has announced she has lung cancer..
● Where 'Welcome Back, Kotter' at first wasn't welcome
When "Welcome Back, Kotter" premiered on September 9, 1975, American audiences were introduced to a new, diverse sitcom -- unless they lived in Boston..
● Ashley Judd is walking again, six months after shattering her leg in Congo accident
Ashley Judd says it's with "quiet awe" that she is walking, nearly six months after shattering her leg in four places while on a trip in the Democratic Republic of Congo..
● The meme that ties these three athletes together
The other day I shared a meme that stoked a lot of emotion..
● Sharon Stone says her calls for a fully vaccinated set have put her job in jeopardy
Sharon Stone wants a fully vaccinated set on her next gig, and says she's being threatened she'll lose the job because of it..
● TV OT: From 'Physical' to 'White Lotus,' quiet rage is all the rage. Plus, more to 'toon' into
As the world's fittest and most capable athletes gave the performances of their lives this week in Tokyo, I worked my way through my second bowl of Cocoa Pebbles of the day to write this column..
● Excited for 'House of Gucci'? Here's what to watch to get ready
The "House of Gucci" trailer is out and the film looks like fire..
● 'Love Is Blind: After the Altar' brings back Pod Squad drama
In this edition of Pop Life Chronicles, the "Love Is Blind" reunion is here and "The Wedding of the Century" looks back at Prince Charles and then Lady Diana Spencer's nuptials..
● Not all (internet) heroes wear capes. Meet the 'Super Reviewers'
Many of us read online reviews, but research shows very few people write one review -- let alone hundreds. Who are these "Super Reviewers"? Documentary filmmakers Yu Gu and Arianna LaPenne profiled three prolific reviewers to find out..
● Bob Odenkirk thanks fans for 'outpouring of love' following health scare
Bob Odenkirk thanked his fans on Friday after his health scare earlier this week..
● Broadway theaters to require vaccinations for audience and staff
As the Delta variant sweeps across the US, Broadway has become the latest to issue guidelines regarding vaccinations..
● Dolly Parton supports Britney Spears and can relate
Dolly Parton has weighed in on the #FreeBritney movement..
● 'The Green Knight' takes a dream-like trip through the Arthurian legend
"The Green Knight" offers a reminder, if any were needed, why you don't see many movies adapted from 14th-century poems. Even those intrigued by tales of King Arthur and his knights might find this ambitious film as impenetrable as armor, although the lush imagery and epic tone provide some compensation for embarking on this weird, hallucinatory trip..
● See what's streaming in August
A look at some of the series and films coming to streaming sites this month..
● 'Ted Lasso:' A great show, or just the right show at the time we needed it?
Is "Ted Lasso" a great show, or was it just the show we (or at least a lot of us) needed last summer during the pandemic? That's the question as the Apple TV+ series returns for its second season, fresh off a record haul of Emmy nominations for a first-year comedy, and with plenty of outspoken fans..
● 'Sexy Beasts' dresses up 'The Dating Game' in 'The Masked Singer's' makeup
Dating shows keep getting weirder, but the basic formula remains remarkably faithful to the early days of television. So on the heels of Netflix's "Love is Blind" (which returns next week) and in advance of HBO Max's "FBoy Island" comes "Sexy Beasts," which weds the hidden-face conceit of "The Masked Singer" to "The Dating Game," yielding predictably ridiculous results..
● 'Schmigadoon!' spoofs old musicals, in a series that's too cute for its own good
"Schmigadoon!" was clearly made by and for people who love musicals, for better and occasionally worse. Seeking to create enough original music to power a TV series is always a major challenge, with the added burden that the songs in this 10-episode Apple TV+ show are largely spoofs aimed at those who have spent too much time watching Turner Classic Movies..
Free Online Games
Clickdrag balls of the same color so that 5 line up horizontally vertically or diagonally to make them disappear Use powerups Arcade Lines.
A more skillful version of the classic Tri Peaks card game If you enjoy solitaire then this is a game for you Tri Towers Solitaire.
Choose from one to four different suits deal out cards and create columns of ace to king Spider Solitaire.
Get your 4wheel passed all the obstacles 4 Wheel Madness.
Get on your bike and dare Jump and get your bike as high as possible doing some cool tricks Risky Rider.
Play Solitaire Solitaire.
Shoot bubbles so that they attach to other bubbles creating clumps of 3 or more of the same color to clear them The more bubbles you take down with a single shot the more points youll score If you make a mistake by shooting without clearing any bubbles new rows of bubbles will sometimes appear Bubble Hit.
Online Etch A Sketch for your drawing needs Etch A Sketch.
Get ready for a puzzling adventure This enchanted island is full of fuzzywuzzy creatures Fuzzy Island.
How many words can you create out of these letters before the clock runs down to zero Wurdz.
Even Emperor Akhbar I of the Mogul Empire played this nerving game on giant boards in the 16th century Flash Ludo.
Play against friends in this multiplayer Yahtzee dice game 5Dice.
Shoot the bubbles before they kill you Bubble Trouble.
A world domination board game with 6 levels to eliminate your enemies and conquer the world Sensou.
Swap this sea maidens secret stash of jewels Match rows of 3 or more jewels to clear them from the board Sea Treasure Match.
Match open pairs of tiles to clear the board as quickly as possible Links can be made across any open space Mahjong Link.
Suit up soldier the revolution is here Palisade Guardian Revolution.
Create an army suited to your fighting style and send that army into battle The way you attack affects the outcome Tactics 100.
Your mission is to locate infiltrate and annihilate a chemical weapons facility Destroy enemies and vehicles to fight your way through the levels Katie Commando.
It is the dawn of Alexander the Greats empire Build an army conquer the ancient world and prepare to face the deadly Persians in all out war Alexander.
Fly through space destroying tanks helicopters spaceships using your lasers and missiles RaidenX.
Control the traffic lights to let the cars through the intersections Keep them going Traffic Control.
This version of the popular card game is twice as nice and double the fun Freecell Duplex.
Another arcade classic this time its Mario 2 Mario 2.
Neat car game based on the film with the same title Dodge oncoming traffic and uhm goats The Transporter.
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Biden shows he's ready to make drastic moves in Covid-19 fight -- even if he's not sure they're legal
Even President Joe Biden doesn't know whether his new federal eviction moratorium for renters is legal and sustainable. But crushing humanitarian and political pressure left him no choice but to take a chance on an emergency move..
● Inside Maine church where most of the congregation is unmasked and unvaccinated
CNN's Gary Tuchman visits a church in Bangor, Maine, where the pastor and most of the congregation are unmasked, unvaccinated and defiant against Covid-19 restrictions. .
● Clinton. Trump. Cuomo. Powerful men in politics are often rewarded.
The most powerful men in politics. They're often rewarded for having no shame..
● Key findings from report on Cuomo sexual harassment allegations and what's next.
● See the gesture Gov. Cuomo is defending
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo responds to the New York attorney general's investigation into sexual harassment allegations against him that found he sexually harassed multiple women..
● The Cuomo brothers: Report places a new spotlight on a unique relationship
A version of this article first appeared in the "Reliable Sources" newsletter. You can sign up for free right here..
● Trump-endorsed candidate will win Ohio GOP special primary, CNN projects
Mike Carey, a coal lobbyist who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump, will win the Republican special primary in Ohio's 15th Congressional District, CNN projects..
● 4 takeaways from Ohio's special congressional primaries
In two Ohio congressional primaries Tuesday, Democratic voters embraced the party's establishment, delivering President Joe Biden another ally and denying the left-wing "Squad" its latest member. Republicans, meanwhile, stuck with former President Donald Trump. .
● US comes in last in health care rankings of high-income countries
The US once again ranked last in access to health care, equity and outcomes among high-income countries, despite spending a far greater share of its economy on health care, a new report released Wednesday has found..
● Could Biden change his mind on US withdrawal from Afghanistan?
The US military is more known for brashness rather than understatement. So, a comment by an unnamed US defense official to CNN's Barbara Starr that "it's not going well" is an uncharacteristically deadpan assessment of the unfolding mess in Afghanistan. .
● Kabul residents shout in support of Afghan security following attack
A car bomb exploded near the home of Afghanistan's acting defense minister in Kabul and residents in the area responded by chanting in support of security forces. CNN's Clarissa Ward reports. .
● 'We won't spare the Taliban alive at any cost:' Deadly blast amid anti-militant operation
A car bomb exploded near the home of Afghanistan's acting defense minister in Kabul on Tuesday evening, just hours after the Afghan army urged residents in another city to evacuate ahead of an operation against the Taliban..
● 'Where the hell have they been?': California governor blasts pundits
California Gov. Gavin Newsom blasts pundits who he says were sowing doubt about vaccines as his state battles growing COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations..
● 400 meters hurdles records crushed in almost identical fashion.
● Belarusian Olympic sprinter Kristina Timanovskaya boards Vienna-bound flight out of Tokyo
Belarusian Olympic sprinter Kristina Timanovskaya, who refused to fly home fearing she would be arrested, was seen boarding a Vienna-bound flight out of Tokyo on Wednesday..
● Chinese badminton player's cursing at Tokyo 2020 riles South Koreans
South Korea plans to pursue a formal complaint in response to a Chinese Olympian who was heard repeatedly swearing during a badminton match between the two nations. .
● Year after Beirut blast, survivors still grieving, angry, and still waiting for justice
I wince every time I see footage of the Beirut port blast..
● Head of Belarusian exile group found dead in Kiev
Vitaly Shishov, the head of a Kiev-based organization helping Belarusians flee abroad, was found dead on Tuesday, a day after he went missing, according to Ukraine's National Police..
● Potential hijacking of commercial vessel reported off UAE
A British marine tracking agency has reported a "potential hijacking" incident off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, without providing any further information on the vessels involved..
● Police officer dies following shooting outside the Pentagon
The Pentagon is locked down with no personnel allowed outside due to a "shooting event" that happened outside the building on a bus platform, according a message that was sent to the Pentagon workforce by the Pentagon Force Protection Agency. .
● Manitoba will lift many restrictions hitting vaccination milestone
With now at least 80% of eligible residents in Canada's Manitoba province having received at least one Covid-19 vaccine dose, local health leaders said Tuesday they will implement the least restrictive health orders since the pandemic's start -- a month earlier than they expected. .
● Ron DeSantis' move baffles vaccine expert
Dr. Paul Offit sharply criticized Gov. Ron DeSantis' (R-FL) decision to threaten the funding for schools who issue mask mandates..
● More than $170K raised in 24 hours for mother and three kids facing eviction
On Monday, Dasha Kelly was facing eviction and didn't know how she was going to pay her back rent. A day later, thanks to strangers, more than $170,000 has been raised so far for her and her three daughters..
● The town where thousands of US-bound migrants came to a standstill
They travelled by the thousands to arrive here from Haiti, Venezuela, Chile, Brazil, and even further, from Ghana, Mali and Togo. Now they're stuck. .
● At least 30 bodies float down river between Ethiopia's Tigray and Sudan
At least 30 corpses have washed up on the Sudanese banks of a river that abuts Ethiopia's northern region of Tigray, according to two Ethiopian refugees and four Sudanese witnesses who told Reuters on Monday they had retrieved the bodies..
● Chuck Schumer's move cracks up Mitch McConnell
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) jumped in front of Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) before McConnell's weekly press conference..
● Machu Picchu is older than previously thought
The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu was occupied from around 1420-1530 AD, several decades earlier than previously thought, according to a new study..
● A Sarah Palin Senate bid is Lisa Murkowski's dream scenario
The news lit up the internet: Sarah Palin -- yes, that Sarah Palin -- opened the door to run for the Senate in 2022..
● Biles speaks at press conference after medal
Simone Biles speaks after winning a bronze medal in the women's balance beam final competition, her second medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and her seventh Olympic medal overall..