Free Online Virus Scanner
Free Email adress
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - Entertainment
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● 'Ted Lasso' season 2 trailer introduces us to Led Tasso
The lads from Richmond have an uphill battle to climb in season 2 of Apple TV+'s "Ted Lasso," but Ted might know someone who can maybe whip them into shape ... Led Tasso..
● Foo Fighters play first capacity Madison Square Garden show since Covid
The Foo Fighters rocked Madison Square Garden on Sunday night, with unexpected guest Dave Chappelle..
● Will Smith shares details of his autobiography, 'Will'
Will Smith is excited for you to read his memoir..
● How George Clooney, Kerry Washington & Don Cheadle aim to make Hollywood more inclusive
George Clooney, Kerry Washington, Don Cheadle and more stars hope to make Hollywood more inclusive by exposing students to entertainment industry jobs during high school..
● 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' reunion: What we learned from Part II
Sunday night was the second half of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians: The Final Curtain," and it went a bit deeper than the first half..
● Brendan Fraser looks different after playing a 600-pound man
Brendan Fraser made a rare appearance over the weekend and it got the internet talking..
● 'Rick and Morty' Season 5 premieres
One year after Season 4, "Rick and Morty" is back with Season 5..
● 'Kevin Can F**k Himself' and 'Physical' feature different spins on desperate housewives
Desperate housewives stand front and center in a pair of new series, "Kevin Can F**k Himself" and "Physical," with the former offering the more intriguing template, in part because of its satiric take on the long history of beleaguered sitcom wives..
● Summer concerts are making a comeback
As the Covid-19 pandemic subsides, artists are slowly getting back on stage to perform in front of live audiences again..
● 'iCarly' reboot debuts first three episodes
The reboot of "iCarly" revival dropped on Thursday, and introduced fans to a few new characters..
● Mel C says Spice Girls 'would be fools' not to tour again
Two years after the Spice Girls performed their sellout reunion tour, Melanie Chisholm -- better known as Mel C or 'Sporty Spice' -- has hinted that the 90s girl group will returning to the stage..
● Kevin Hart does 'Fatherhood' and more to watch
In this edition of Pop Life Chronicles, comedic actor Kevin Hart plays a dad on the big screen -- in time for Father's Day. Also, Lady Gaga drops a new album and model Gigi Hadid talks about identity..
● "Keeping Up With the Kardashians' reunion: What we learned from Part I
Let's start by saying Andy Cohen is a master when it comes to interviewing..
● 'Fatherhood' gives Kevin Hart a chance to show off his serious side
"Fatherhood" arrives just in time for Father's Day, in a heart-tugging package that presents star/producer Kevin Hart an opportunity to show off his dramatic acting chops. Not that there aren't laughs in this sweetly spirited, conflict-light, fact-based Netflix movie, which comes with the added stamp of being presented by the Obamas' Higher Ground Productions..
● Rita Moreno shines in the documentary 'Just a Girl Who Decided to Go For It'
Like everything else she's done, Rita Moreno is an exceptional storyteller, turning "Rita Moreno: Just a Girl Who Decided to Go For It" -- an "American Masters" documentary hitting theaters first -- into a dazzling look at the much-adorned star's career, and the doors left shut, despite her success, by being a Latina in Hollywood during the days of the studio system..
● 'Luca,' Pixar's generic (and literal) fish out of water tale, lands on Disney+
Pixar dips into the ocean once too often with "Luca," a colorful but thin (and literal) fish-out-of-water tale. Although the movie touches on familiar themes about friendship, overcoming differences and letting children go, there's roughly enough story for something between an animated short and the film that lands, understandably in hindsight, via Disney+ instead of theaters..
● Tori Spelling says she's co-sleeping with four of her children
Tori Spelling is currently co-sleeping with four of her five children..
● 'Friends' cast sings show's theme song with James Corden
Just call it "Golf Cart Karaoke.".
● 'WKRP in Cincinnati' actor Frank Bonner dies at age 79, daughter says
The actor Frank Bonner, best known for his role as an overconfident sales manager in the TV sitcom "WKRP in Cincinnati," died Wednesday in California, his daughter Desiree Boers-Kort told CNN. He was 79 years old..
● Garth Brooks is expanding his summer stadium tour
Garth Brooks is planning to hit the stage in multiple cities this summer..
● 'In the Heights' reignites long-standing conversations about colorism in the Latinx community
Franceli Chapman knows what Washington Heights looks like..
● Paris Jackson to Willow Smith: 'I feel like my dad would be proud'
Paris Jackson joined friend Willow Smith for Smith's first "Red Table Talk Takeover" and we learned how incredibly similar the two young women are..
● Jada Pinkett Smith shares unpublished Tupac Shakur poem to mark his birthday
Hollywood star Jada Pinkett Smith has posted a never-before-seen poem written for her by deceased rapper Tupac Shakur, who would have turned 50 on Wednesday..
● 'Beauty and the Beast' limited musical series in the works at Disney+
It's a tale as old as time and it's back for more..
● 'Cruella' is an unexpected treat, with Emma Stone's dark spin on the Disney villain's origins
"Cruella" confounds expectations in mostly delightful ways, particularly for what amounts to a supervillain origin-story prequel inspired by a 60-year-old animated movie. Credit much of that to a twin dose of Emma power -- as in Stone and Thompson -- in a movie that might owe its life to "101 Dalmatians," but which centers around a tasty cat fight..
● 'In the Heights' sets the bar high for this year's movie musicals
Big and vibrant, "In the Heights" provides summer movie-going with a joyous jolt of adrenalin, wedding the sensibilities of Lin-Manuel Miranda's musical with "Crazy Rich Asians" director Jon M. Chu's mouth-watering imagery. Throw in a dazzling cast, and Warner Bros. has gifted audiences with what feels like just the ticket to jog them out of their pandemic doldrums -- maybe all the way to a theater..
● 'In Treatment' puts Uzo Aduba in the therapist's chair, in a show tailor-made for the times
More than a decade after the original turned the lights off, "In Treatment" reopens as a series tailor-made for Covid protocols, with three-time Emmy winner Uzo Abuda sliding into the therapist's chair once occupied by Gabriel Byrne. Featuring four rotating patients (the last again being "Physician, heal thyself"), it's seemingly an ideal construct after a year where the world seemed to be going mad..
● 'A Quiet Place Part II' takes a bigger step into the world beyond the original
The small-scale terror of "A Quiet Place" appeared destined to have trouble surviving a sequel, and it hasn't, mostly, in "A Quiet Place Part II," a movie that peaks early, arms itself with a central mission and still leaves room for more of what, in success, will likely become the Quiet Place Cinematic Universe..
● 'Changing the Game' gives trans high-school athletes a forum to tell their stories
Young trans athletes provide the heart of "Changing the Game," but some of the most sobering commentary comes from their families, who freely acknowledge their ignorance about trans kids before having one. Landing amid politicization of the issue, this sensitively told Hulu documentary won't settle the debate, but it does put faces to those thrust into the center of it..
Free Online Games
Clickdrag balls of the same color so that 5 line up horizontally vertically or diagonally to make them disappear Use powerups Arcade Lines.
A more skillful version of the classic Tri Peaks card game If you enjoy solitaire then this is a game for you Tri Towers Solitaire.
Choose from one to four different suits deal out cards and create columns of ace to king Spider Solitaire.
Get your 4wheel passed all the obstacles 4 Wheel Madness.
Get on your bike and dare Jump and get your bike as high as possible doing some cool tricks Risky Rider.
Play Solitaire Solitaire.
Shoot bubbles so that they attach to other bubbles creating clumps of 3 or more of the same color to clear them The more bubbles you take down with a single shot the more points youll score If you make a mistake by shooting without clearing any bubbles new rows of bubbles will sometimes appear Bubble Hit.
Online Etch A Sketch for your drawing needs Etch A Sketch.
Get ready for a puzzling adventure This enchanted island is full of fuzzywuzzy creatures Fuzzy Island.
How many words can you create out of these letters before the clock runs down to zero Wurdz.
Even Emperor Akhbar I of the Mogul Empire played this nerving game on giant boards in the 16th century Flash Ludo.
Play against friends in this multiplayer Yahtzee dice game 5Dice.
Shoot the bubbles before they kill you Bubble Trouble.
A world domination board game with 6 levels to eliminate your enemies and conquer the world Sensou.
Swap this sea maidens secret stash of jewels Match rows of 3 or more jewels to clear them from the board Sea Treasure Match.
Match open pairs of tiles to clear the board as quickly as possible Links can be made across any open space Mahjong Link.
Suit up soldier the revolution is here Palisade Guardian Revolution.
Create an army suited to your fighting style and send that army into battle The way you attack affects the outcome Tactics 100.
Your mission is to locate infiltrate and annihilate a chemical weapons facility Destroy enemies and vehicles to fight your way through the levels Katie Commando.
It is the dawn of Alexander the Greats empire Build an army conquer the ancient world and prepare to face the deadly Persians in all out war Alexander.
Fly through space destroying tanks helicopters spaceships using your lasers and missiles RaidenX.
Control the traffic lights to let the cars through the intersections Keep them going Traffic Control.
This version of the popular card game is twice as nice and double the fun Freecell Duplex.
Another arcade classic this time its Mario 2 Mario 2.
Neat car game based on the film with the same title Dodge oncoming traffic and uhm goats The Transporter.
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Surviving combat only to die at home: Retired Staff Sgt. Wesley Black is picking out his coffin at 35 years old
You can't tell by looking at him, but retired Staff Sgt. Wesley Black is about to die. He's just 35 years old. .
● We saw them that day. Their lives before January 6 are another story.
● 'It's no fun': One of QAnon's first targets speaks out
Former Counselor to President Obama John Podesta describes being targeted by QAnon in the group's early years..
● Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse Covid-19 vaccine
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to jail people who refuse to be vaccinated against the coronavirus as his country battles one of Asia's worst outbreaks, with more than 1.3 million cases and 23,000 deaths..
● Carl Nassib of Las Vegas Raiders is first active NFL player to announce he is gay
Carl Nassib, a defensive lineman with the Las Vegas Raiders, became the first active NFL player in league history to announce that he is gay..
● Euro 2020: Fairytale comes true as Denmark grabs place in knockout stages
In a campaign overshadowed by the health of Chrisian Eriksen, who suffered a cardiac arrest during Denmark's opening Euro 2020 game, the Danish national team delivered a pulsating performance against Russia to secure an unlikely place in the tournament's knockout stages..
● Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven ousted in no-confidence vote
Sweden's parliament voted to oust Prime Minister Stefan Lofven in a no-confidence motion on Monday, giving the Social Democrat leader a week to either resign and hand the speaker the job of finding a new government, or call a snap election..
● DOJ releases Capitol riot videos from major conspiracy case involving the Proud Boys
The Justice Department released three videos on Monday used in a federal court case against a Capitol riot defendant accused of leading the Proud Boys in the insurrection on January 6. .
● Covid is killing children in Brazil at alarming rates. Hear why
Children in Brazil have been dying from Covid-19 at higher rates than nearly anywhere else in the world. Doctors and researchers say the country's higher child death rate stems from several issues but the main culprit is social inequality. CNN's Isa Soares reports..
● Cambodia charges environmentalists with plotting and insulting king
A Cambodian court has charged four environmental activists with insulting the country's king and conspiracy to plotting, a prosecutor said on Monday, following the arrest of three of them last week as they documented waste discharge into a city river..
● 'Every day, I feel really sad': Migrant children still in temporary sites for prolonged periods, attorneys say
Migrant children who crossed the US-Mexico border alone are still spending prolonged time in temporary government facilities, raising concerns among attorneys, who say the conditions are inadequate for kids, according to a court filing Monday. .
● This poll should set off alarm bells for Senate Republicans
There have been a few constants over the past 40 or so years in Iowa: the butter cow at the state fair, the dominance of the University of Iowa's wrestling team and Chuck Grassley..
● They stood up to Trump's lies and now are losing their jobs
Democrat Helen Butler and Republican Baoky Vu, who have stood up to former President Trump's lies about the 2020 election, are both being removed from their roles on election boards in Georgia after Gov. Brian Kemp signed a law that allows the GOP to appoint members to local election boards..
● After 150 Amazon packages arrived at a woman's home by mistake, she decided to donate the contents to local hospitals
A New York woman is giving back to the community after more than 150 Amazon boxes that did not belong to her showed up at her house. .
● Biden meets with key Democratic senators as he pushes for path on voting, infrastructure
President Joe Biden ramped up his push to move his legislative agenda forward in private meetings Monday with two key Democratic lawmakers. .
● 140 Covid-19 cases confirmed among Copa America teams and service providers
At least 140 positive Covid-19 cases have been detected among players, members of delegations and service providers since the beginning of the Copa America tournament in Brazil on June 13, according to the country's health ministry..
● Trump Organization sues NYC after golf course contract canceled in wake of Capitol attack
The Trump Organization on Monday sued the city of New York after it ended its contract for a golf course at Ferry Point Park in the wake of the attack on the US Capitol on January 6..
● The coming days could make or break Joe Biden's presidential legacy
The coming days will go a long way to deciding if Joe Biden's presidency is one for the history books, or whether it will founder on deep US divides. .
● Emirati rights activist Alaa Al-Siddiq dies in UK car accident
Prominent Emirati rights activist, Alaa Al-Siddiq, 33, died in a car accident near London on Saturday..
● Olympic coach tests positive for Covid-19 after arriving in Japan.
● Iran's hardline president-elect Ebrahim Raisi says he will not meet with Biden
Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi on Monday ruled out a meeting with President Joe Biden and in response to CNN called on the United States to return to the nuclear deal, in his first international news conference since he won Iran's election over the weekend. .
● CNN asked Iran's President-Elect about nuclear deal. Hear his reply
Iranian President-Elect Ebrahim Raisi said in his first news conference that the United States violated the 2015 nuclear agreement, known as the JCPOA, and called on President Joe Biden to return to the agreement. Answering a question by CNN's Frederik Pleitgen in Tehran, Raisi called on Biden to lift all sanctions before adding that Iran's ballistic missile program "is not up for negotiation.".
● Woman who killed her abusive husband goes on trial for murder in France
The murder trial of a woman who killed her abusive husband got underway in the French city of Burgundy on Monday..
● Macron and Le Pen dealt setback in French regional elections marred by record low turnout
French President Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen were both dealt big setbacks as their parties performed poorly in regional elections that saw a historically low turnout rate. .
● Spain to pardon jailed Catalan separatist leaders on Tuesday
Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said his government would pardon the nine jailed leaders of Catalonia's failed 2017 independence bid on Tuesday as a first step towards ending the political conflict over the wealthy region..
● See explosion triggered by US Navy cause earthquake
The US Navy is conducting Full Ship Shock Trials on its newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford, to test the ability of the ship to deal with battle conditions before its full deployment..
● Russian ambassador to US arrives in Washington
The Russian Ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, has returned to Washington, DC, after spending almost three months in Moscow, the Russian embassy tweeted Sunday, days after US President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to send both the US and Russian ambassadors back to their posts during their meeting in Geneva last week..
● Ethiopians head to the polls amid famine and a raging humanitarian crisis
Ethiopians will head to the polls on Monday amid widespread nationwide unrest, famine, and a raging humanitarian crisis in the country's Tigray region. .
● Fifth presidential candidate detained in Nicaragua; 15 opposition leaders now detained in total
Nicaragua's National Police have detained a fifth presidential candidate, bringing the total number of opposition leaders so far detained to 15 ahead of the November general election..