Free Online Virus Scanner
Free Email adress
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - Entertainment
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Kirstie Alley, 'Cheers' and 'Veronica's Closet' star, dead at 71
Actress Kirstie Alley has died after a brief battle with cancer, her children announced on social media..
● John Travolta and Kirstie Alley: A love story
Kirstie Alley and John Travolta were never romantically involved, but that wasn't how she initially wanted it..
● Chelsea Handler, Leslie Jones and John Leguizamo among guest hosts to step in for Trevor Noah on 'The Daily Show'
The end of an era is fast approaching at Comedy Central's "The Daily Show," and the network has announced at least the first phase of plans for what's to come next..
● Ashton Kutcher and twin Michael talk health, guilt and rift between them
In a rare interview, twin brothers Ashton and Michael Kutcher talked about both their bond and their rift..
● Bong Joon Ho's 'Mickey 17' gets trailer and release date
A first look at "Parasite" director Bong Joon Ho's new movie is here. .
● K-pop band Blackpink selected as Time Entertainer of the Year 2022
Global pop sensation Blackpink have been chosen as Time magazine's 2022 Entertainer of the Year, making the four-woman band the second K-pop artists to earn the title, after BTS in 2020..
● Gabourey Sidibe reveals she's been secretly married for over a year
It turns out that Gabourey Sidibe has been even busier than previously thought since the beginning of the pandemic. .
● 'Harry & Meghan' series gets release date and new trailer
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have an early Christmas gift for their supporters..
● Jill Scott announces 'Who is Jill Scott? Words & Sounds Vol. 1' 23rd anniversary tour
After a 20th-anniversary tour of Jill Scott's chart-topping album, "Who Is Jill Scott?: Words and Sounds Vol I" was forced to end prematurely due to the pandemic, it will resume..
● Adam Sandler still gets emotional singing sweet Chris Farley song
Adam Sandler will always Chris Farley..
● Neil Diamond surprises audience with 'Sweet Caroline' performance at Broadway opening of 'A Beautiful Noise'
Neil Diamond sang "Sweet Caroline" at the Broadway opening of his musical" A Beautiful Noise," five years after retiring due to his Parkinson's diagnosis. .
● George Clooney has a simple strategy for being a star in the age of social media
George Clooney has a surefire way for staying out of trouble as a public figure in the age of social media: stay off of it..
● Ben Affleck says Netflix's 'assembly line' approach to making quality films is 'an impossible job'
Ben Affleck is sounding off on how movies are being made in today's age of Netflix and other streaming platforms, which offer an ever-expanding glut of content..
● Keke Palmer reveals baby bump as part of her 'Saturday Night Live' opening monologue
Some people like singing their good news from the rooftops, but in Keke Palmer's case, it was done on live television in front of millions of viewers..
● Christine McVie's music: 5 songs to listen to in her honor
There's a reason why Christine McVie was considered the heart of Fleetwood Mac..
● Axl Rose will stop tossing mic after a fan was reportedly injured
Axl Rose is ending a 30-year Guns N' Roses tradition..
● Harrison Ford cracks the whip in teaser trailer for 'Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny'
It's a name so iconic, he comes with his own theme song, and boy, is it a sweet sound. .
● 'Willow' revives the Lucasfilm fantasy with a more contemporary streaming adventure
Disney's press materials refer to the original 1988 movie "Willow" as "beloved," which despite its admirers feels like nostalgic inflation of a pretty generic George Lucas-plotted fantasy that provided an early directing showcase for Ron Howard. Setting that aside, a Disney+ revival series isn't without its charms, in a more contemporary narrative that brings back Warwick Davis while focusing on the next generation..
● 'Love Actually' director feels 'a bit stupid' about movie's lack of diversity
Every year, as the days grow colder and Christmas draws nearer, "Love Actually" quickly becomes a festive favorite on people's television screens..
● Joe Pesci says playing Harry in the 'Home Alone' films came with some 'serious' pain
They say artists have to be willing to do anything for their art, and for Joe Pesci, that includes setting his head on fire..
● Inside Christine McVie's and Stevie Nicks' decades-long friendship
Throughout the various personal turmoils for which the members of Fleetwood Mac are known, one relationship buoyed the band for decades: the friendship between its two frontwomen, Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks. .
● Will Smith, opening up about Oscars slap, tells Trevor Noah 'hurt people hurt people'
Will Smith opened up to Trevor Noah about the now-famous slap at the Oscars in March during an appearance that aired Monday night on "The Daily Show.".
● 'Super Mario Bros. Movie' trailer shows being a hero isn't all fun and games
Mario learns that being a hero is a tough gig in the new trailer for "Super Mario Bros. Movie." .
● 'The Phantom of the Opera' extends Broadway run for eight weeks due to high demand
The music of the night will continue for eight weeks longer than expected..
● Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reach divorce settlement
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have come to a divorce agreement, a source with knowledge of the negotiations tells CNN. .
● Marsai Martin and Omari Harwick play to win in 'Fantasy Football'
The new film "Fantasy Football" capitalizes on some of its stars natural talent..
● In 'Wednesday,' Jenna Ortega makes Netflix's Addams Family series look like a snap
Although the main character's name was inspired by the poetic line "Wednesday's child is full of woe," "Wednesday" is generally a delight, thanks almost entirely to Jenna Ortega. Having outgrown her Disney Channel days, Ortega makes the Addams Family's now-high-school-age daughter the coolest humorless goth sociopath you'll ever meet, in a Netflix series that's more kooky than spooky or ooky..
● 'Glass Onion' sharpens the 'Knives Out' formula in a polished Netflix sequel
Rising to the challenge of matching its successful predecessor, "Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery" maintains the razor-sharp formula, with a setup that feels even more conspicuously like an Agatha Christie homage before an extremely clever series of twists kick in. Writer-director Rian Johnson again assembles a solid cast behind Daniel Craig, but it's his use of language -- where nary a word is wasted -- that finally gives the sequel its edge..
● 'Love Actually' cast to reunite for 20th anniversary TV special
One of the most beloved modern Christmas classics is turning 20 next year, and to mark the occasion, cast members from the landmark 2003 romantic comedy "Love Actually" are reuniting for a TV special to air on ABC next week, the network announced Tuesday..
Free Online Games
Clickdrag balls of the same color so that 5 line up horizontally vertically or diagonally to make them disappear Use powerups Arcade Lines.
A more skillful version of the classic Tri Peaks card game If you enjoy solitaire then this is a game for you Tri Towers Solitaire.
Choose from one to four different suits deal out cards and create columns of ace to king Spider Solitaire.
Get your 4wheel passed all the obstacles 4 Wheel Madness.
Get on your bike and dare Jump and get your bike as high as possible doing some cool tricks Risky Rider.
Play Solitaire Solitaire.
Shoot bubbles so that they attach to other bubbles creating clumps of 3 or more of the same color to clear them The more bubbles you take down with a single shot the more points youll score If you make a mistake by shooting without clearing any bubbles new rows of bubbles will sometimes appear Bubble Hit.
Online Etch A Sketch for your drawing needs Etch A Sketch.
Get ready for a puzzling adventure This enchanted island is full of fuzzywuzzy creatures Fuzzy Island.
How many words can you create out of these letters before the clock runs down to zero Wurdz.
Even Emperor Akhbar I of the Mogul Empire played this nerving game on giant boards in the 16th century Flash Ludo.
Play against friends in this multiplayer Yahtzee dice game 5Dice.
Shoot the bubbles before they kill you Bubble Trouble.
A world domination board game with 6 levels to eliminate your enemies and conquer the world Sensou.
Swap this sea maidens secret stash of jewels Match rows of 3 or more jewels to clear them from the board Sea Treasure Match.
Match open pairs of tiles to clear the board as quickly as possible Links can be made across any open space Mahjong Link.
Suit up soldier the revolution is here Palisade Guardian Revolution.
Create an army suited to your fighting style and send that army into battle The way you attack affects the outcome Tactics 100.
Your mission is to locate infiltrate and annihilate a chemical weapons facility Destroy enemies and vehicles to fight your way through the levels Katie Commando.
It is the dawn of Alexander the Greats empire Build an army conquer the ancient world and prepare to face the deadly Persians in all out war Alexander.
Fly through space destroying tanks helicopters spaceships using your lasers and missiles RaidenX.
Control the traffic lights to let the cars through the intersections Keep them going Traffic Control.
This version of the popular card game is twice as nice and double the fun Freecell Duplex.
Another arcade classic this time its Mario 2 Mario 2.
Neat car game based on the film with the same title Dodge oncoming traffic and uhm goats The Transporter.
● CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more..
● Trump pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts.
● Haberman reveals why Trump attacked judge and his family in speech
CNN political contributor Maggie Haberman explains the reasoning behind Donald Trump's attacks on the judge and his family during a speech at his Mar-a-Lago resort after he was arraigned on felony charges..
● What to know about the Trump indictment on the eve of his court appearance.
● READ: Trump indictment related to hush money payment.
● Russian authorities detain suspect over St. Petersburg cafe blast.
● Video shows moment of deadly explosion at cafe in Russia
A well-known Russian military blogger, Vladlen Tatarsky, was killed in an explosion at a cafe in St. Petersburg, authorities said. CNN's Matthew Chance reports. .
● Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich appeals against arrest, Russian state media says.
● Suspected Chinese spy balloon was able to transmit information back to Beijing
The suspected Chinese spy balloon that transited the US earlier this year was able to capture imagery and collect some signals intelligence from US military sites, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN. .
● Beijing promised to 'fight back' over Taiwan leader's US visit. But this time it has more to lose
An anticipated meeting between Taiwan's President Tsai Ing-wen and US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy in California this week has sparked concerns of a repeat of the pressure campaign China launched last year when then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Taipei. .
● 'Scary, cold, hungry and lonely': Volunteer soldier shares experience on front line
A young volunteer soldier, Akula, who signed up for the war at the beginning of the Russian invasion is now dealing with the trauma of war. He spoke to CNN's David McKenzie about his time on the front lines and how it has affected his mental health. .
● The four astronauts NASA picked for the first crewed moon mission in 50 years
Astronauts who will helm the first crewed moon mission in five decades were revealed on Monday, queuing up the quartet to begin training for the historic Artemis II lunar flyby that is set to take off in November 2024..
● French minister under fire for Playboy magazine cover
French government minister Marlene Schiappa has come under fire from members of her own party after appearing on the front cover of Playboy magazine. .
● Why did Finland's PM lose? Reporter explains the key issue voters cared about
Finland's left-wing Prime Minister Sanna Marin conceded defeat in the country's parliamentary election as the opposition right-wing National Coalition Party claimed victory in a tightly fought contest. CNN's Laila Harrak spoke with New York Times' Chief Diplomatic Correspondent Steven Erlanger to discuss how the popular politician lost the election..
● Britain's pound is beating every other major currency this year
The British pound crashed to a record low last fall as investors rebelled against budget plans by former Prime Minister Liz Truss. Now, it's enjoying a comeback..
● Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin concedes election
Finland's left-wing Prime Minister Sanna Marin conceded defeat on Sunday in the Nordic country's parliamentary election as the opposition right-wing National Coalition Party (NCP) claimed victory in a tightly fought contest..
● Hundreds of millions at risk from Chinese shopping app malware .
● The $500 billion beauty industry's 'green' ambitions are a patchwork at best. And they're falling short
The escalating climate crisis is shifting many people's purchasing patterns and this extends to the $500 billion dollar global beauty industry which is grappling with a range of sustainability challenges across product manufacturing, packaging and disposal. .
● A new approach to a Covid-19 nasal vaccine shows early promise
Scientists in Germany say they've been able to make a nasal vaccine that can shut down a Covid-19 infection in the nose and throat, where the virus gets its first foothold in the body..
● Video shows moment man throws yogurt on two women in Iran
Video shows an incident at a store in the Iranian city of Shandiz where a man approached two unveiled women before proceeding to grab a tub of yogurt from the store and throw it, hitting both women in the head. The video then appears to show a male staff member removing the suspect from the store. CNN is not able to verify what was said immediately before the confrontation..
● Israeli military veterans, a backbone of protest movement, vow to keep demonstrating
In a sea of Israeli flags, Yiftach Golov holds one that looks a little different. .
● Erdogan's political fate may be determined by Turkey's Kurds
Turkey's persecuted pro-Kurdish party has emerged as a kingmaker in the country's upcoming election, playing a decisive role that may just tip the balance enough to unseat two-decade ruler Recep Tayyip Erdogan. .
● Dogecoin jumps after Elon Musk replaces Twitter bird with Shiba Inu
Twitter's traditional bird icon was booted and replaced with an image of a Shiba Inu, an apparent nod to dogecoin, the joke cryptocurrency that CEO Elon Musk is being sued over. .
● Micron Technology: China probes US chip maker for cybersecurity risks as tech tension escalates
China has launched a cybersecurity probe into Micron Technology, one of America's largest memory chip makers, in apparent retaliation after US allies in Asia and Europe announced new restrictions on the sale of key technology to Beijing..
● Man rides out tornado inside van. See the footage
Cody Coombes recounts riding out a tornado in Little Rock, Arkansas, inside his pest control van. The National Weather Service reported that an EF-3 tornado had roared through Pulaski and Lonoke counties with estimated peak winds of 165 mph, killing one person in North Little Rock and four people in Wynne..
● China Renaissance suspends trading, delays results after founder's disappearance
China Renaissance, a top dealmaker in the country's tech industry, said it would suspend trading of its shares and delay the release of its annual results because it still can't get in touch with its founder..
● HSBC's top execs face tense shareholders calling for a breakup
HSBC's top brass defended their strategy Monday to frustrated shareholders in the lender's largest market, as Europe's biggest bank continued to face calls to be split up..
● Lawmaker speaks out about his struggle with depression
Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) spoke to CBS about battling with depression after winning a tight election..
● CEOs are tired of being held responsible for gun regulation
Americans have grown used to corporate executives treading the well-worn paths of the Northeast corridor to convene alongside elected officials in Washington, DC, and discuss geopolitics, policy and all that's in-between. .
● What pet cemeteries reveal about being human
Why do we bury our departed loved ones in a cemetery? A primary purpose is to provide survivors with an opportunity to grieve and gain a sense of closure. The cemetery is a place for the living as much as it is a place for the dead..